Sometimes gift-giving is difficult. We get it. Especially around Valentine’s Day, when you’re loved one might be a new relationship – what do you get them? Today, we want to showcase 5 Valentine’s Day Gifts for him; whether you’ve been together a week, a year, or a decade, we’ve got something special for your special someone.
Maine-ly Stylish Button Downs
Keep his wardrobe feelin’ fresh with a brand new button down. Guaranteed to bring him compliments & boost his confidence!
👆 Tyler models the Woodsy Moose design in downtown Portland. 👆
This shirt features moose, pine trees, campfires & black bears.
Antler 🦌 Grip Knives
“Phil (Uncle Lumpy) is a local craftsman here in the state of Maine. He was a full time miner, cutter and jeweler for over 30 years and a part time and hobbyist, woodworker, carpenter and carver for over 40 years.”
3 FUN FACTS About
Pickled Beets ❤️:
1) Their nitric oxide production helps support the immune system, circulatory system, & athletic performance.
2)The betalains in pickled beets help to reduce oxidative stress &
3) They are nutritious & provide support to the brain, heart, nervous system, and immune system, & are an ideal addition to a balanced diet and lifestyle.
Gift these together with a handmade “punny” card (like below)!
Satisfy Your Sweetie’s Sweet Tooth:
Bixby Chocolate Bars
6 flavors comin’ your way
(4 currently available):
1) Split Rock Bourbon
2) Project Puffin: Dark Chocolate
3) Creme Brûlée (feat here! 👉)
4) Espresso Dark Chocolate
5) Wild Blueberry
Vegan White Chocolate
6) Matcha Vegan White Chocolate
From stylish ‘fits to sweet chocolates, we’ve got something that will make him smile this Valentine’s Day.