Cups & Mugs
Pig Dip Dish by Westport Island Pottery
- Hand made dip dish featuring a 3D Pig face
- ~6″ face to tail, ~4.5″ wide, ~2″ deep
- Each dip dish varies in exact size, sculpting and glazing
- Comes with a recipe card for “Oink-ster Veggie Dip” and spreader
- Created to be watertight, oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe
- Each piece is unique and will vary in color and form, allowing for a one-of-a-kind collection for the home
- Microwave & Dishwasher safe
Pottery inspired by the earth and animals around her, Nancy Shaul creates a pottery line that is truly unique. Westport Island Pottery features this Pig Dip Dish as well as other functional pottery that are sure to be the perfect touch to your rustic kitchen.
The organic, earthy feel of Westport Island Pottery dip dish serving up your favorite dip will make you the talking point of your party. The 2D animal faces are each unique and just so dang cute! This craftsman has been potting for a living since completing her formal education in 1978 and enjoys the whimsy of “playing” with clay and the joy of making items that will be used daily. Her farming/gardening background has inspired many of her organic altered forms. She now delights in the additional inspiration she gets while living on Maine’s coast. She works in high fire stoneware and porcelain that is gas fired resulting in a durable and useable ware. All of her work is functional, which she categorizes into 4 areas: garden items, whimsical pots, useful pieces, and seasonal pots.