Cups & Mugs
Chicken Mug by Westport Island Pottery
Out of stock
- Mug featuring a 3D chicken on the rim
- Hand made by Nancy Shaul, Westport Island Pottery
- Each mug varies in exact size, sculpting and glazing
- Created to be watertight, oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe
- Inspired by nature, she uses earth-tones such as blues, greens, terra cotta reds, and soft whites to accentuate her pieces
- Each piece is unique and will vary in color and form, allowing for a one-of-a-kind collection for the home
- Microwave & Dishwasher safe
The Chicken Mug is made by Westport Island Pottery. Pottery inspired by the earth around her, Nancy Shaul creates a pottery line that is truly unique. These mugs and other functional pottery are sure to be the perfect touch to your rustic kitchen.
The organic, earthy feel of Westport Island Pottery mug in your hand will make you feel as though you just walked out of the forest. This craftsman has been potting for a living since completing her formal education in 1978 and enjoys the whimsy of “playing” with clay and the joy of making items that will be used daily. Her farming/gardening background has inspired many of her organic altered forms. She now delights in the additional inspiration she gets while living on Maine’s coast. She works in high fire stoneware and porcelain that is gas fired resulting in a durable and useable ware. All of her work is functional, which she categorizes into 4 areas: garden items, whimsical pots, useful pieces, and seasonal pots.