This year, we have TWO options for gift baskets that are ready to send to your friends and family. Filled with a selection of Maine Made products that we’ve learned are some of your favorites, you can decide between a “Maine Breakfast” theme or a “Maine Mix” theme for your lucky recipient.
And without further ado, we introduce to you:
The Mega Maine Made Gift Basket
What’s Inside: 👇
Blueberries in 3 Different Forms!
- Royal Rose Organic Maine Blueberry Syrup: Perfect for cocktails, mocktails, seltzers, ice cream, oatmeal, smoothies, and baking recipes.
- Wilbur’s Chocolate Covered Maine Blueberries: Delicious dried Maine Blueberries coated in a thick layer of blueberry milk chocolate…YUM!
- Bar Harbor Jam’s Wild Blueberry Preserves: Add some sweetness to your morning toast by spreading the taste of Maine’s most popular fruit: the wild Maine blueberry.
The “Maine” Essentials
- Maine Pure Maple Syrup – a classic. A true Mainer never buys the fake stuff. 😉
- Wildlife Coffee’s Big Moose Blend: an aromatic and comforting dark roast ground coffee, locally roasted right here in Maine.
- Wilbur’s Classic Maine Mud: are you a chocoholic? Join the club, and grab a jar of Maine Mud – a spreadable, scoop-able, and delectable jar of fudgey goodness.
Sweet & Savory
- Peaches and Scream Jam by Naturally Jammin’: A mix of peaches and peppers make this jam the perfect sweet & spicy pairing to cheese and crackers.
- Coastal Clam Dip by Rand Hill: Follow the directions on the back to make a scrumptious savory seafood dip.
- Smoked Maple Garlic Seasoning: Maple seems to pair well with everything, including garlic. Add a little sweet, garlicky flavor to your next dish with this seasoning blend by Great Salt Bay.
- Slack Tide Sea Salt’s “Upta Camp” – Applewood Smoked Maine Sea Salt; try it on poultry, eggs…even avocado toast!
Mix it Up!
- Dilled Tomato Soup and
- Bloody Mary Mix, both made by Jimbo’s, are both easy-to-make and packed with flavor!
- Clam Chowdah Mix by Amelia’s Chowder Shack follows the Maine tradition of clam chowder. Just add a little half & half, some water, and then the add-on of your choice – and there you have it!
A Sweet Maine Treat
Traditionally simple, these Maine Maple Sugar Candies by Kinney’s Sugarhouse are the perfect sweet pick me up. Eat as is, or try popping one in your tea or coffee for a melting, maple flavor shot.
Peace on Earth, Pass it On!
Add some nautical flair to the kitchen with this bright, colorful Flour Sack Towel by Festive Fish! Featuring a peace sign made up of various Maine sea creatures – a lobster, a seal, a horseshoe crab, a sand dollar, etc – this towel is perfect for the Maine-lover in your life.
Scents of Maine
Last but not least, there are two of our most popular scented products:
- A Primitive Keeper Soy Candle: Maine Balsam
- An Old Fashioned Soap by Casco Bay Soap: Lisa-Marie’s Signature Scent
Burn the Maine Balsam candle and bring the sweet, woodsy smells of the Maine forest right into your home! Feel clean and refreshed after using Lisa-Marie’s Signature Scented Soap – like you just took a stroll along the salty Maine seashore.
The Maine Made Gift Basket
Start your morning off with some of these delicious Maine goodies:
- Fruits of Maine Spread (strawberries, blueberries, & raspberries) by Out on a Limb (low in sugar)
- Schooner Blend Coffee (single pot pack) by Carrabassett Coffee Company
- Maine Pure Maple Syrup, by Maine Maple Products
- Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (steel cut oat blend, which is GF!) by New England Cupboard
A Very Blueberry Breakfast
- True Blueberry Pancake & Waffle Mix by New England Cupboard celebrates a classically delicious recipe with the addition of dried wild Maine blueberries for some sweet, fruity goodness.
- Maine Wild Blueberry Jam by Maine Maple Products – add as a topping to crackers and cheese…you won’t regret it.
- Wild Blueberry Syrup by Bar Harbor Jam Company is a great topping for ice cream, oatmeal, and pancakes/waffles. Try it out with baking recipes and smoothies, too!
Salt ‘N Maple Pepper
Need to liven up your flavors? Try a sprinkle of Maine Flake Salt by Slack Tide Sea Salt; it’s great for any meats, veggie roasts, or even as a topping for avocado toast!
Ever struggled between choosing sweet vs. savory? You won’t have to with the Original Maple Pepper by Highland Foods. This combination of flavor is great on poultry and eggs – get creative with it!
And with that, we’ve wrapped up our two 2021 Maine Gift Baskets, available online this holiday season! We are also happy to customize a gift box of Maine made goodies for your special person – just reach out to us by phone, email, or stop by in-store!