This Blue Ribbon Popover Mix is a traditional popover mix made by New England Cupboard. Just add eggs and milk to create a light and airy treat. Popovers can be filled with butter or jam, or can be served with a nice prime rib dinner.
- Preheat oven to 405°
- In blender or mixer beat 4 large eggs. Add 2 cups of whole milk and blend well.
- Add Blue Ribbon Popover Mix to the egg mixture. At low speed blend until almost smooth.
Do Not Over Beat.
- Fill greased popover pans, custard cups or muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Bake at 450° for 15 minutes without opening the oven.
(good things come to those who wait.)
Reduce heat to 350° and bake an additional 15 minutes
- Remove from oven. Popovers should be golden brown outside and moist inside.
Tastes great served with butter, preserves or shredded cheese. For best results use entire package.
Makes 8-12 popovers.
Ingredients : Unbleached Wheat Flour, Salt, Baking Soda
New England Cupboard is a specialty food mix manufacturer and distributor located in Hermon, Maine. New England Cupboard was founded in 1995 and is currently owned and operated by Jim Collins, of Hampden, Maine.
New England Cupboard has grown to include several fine Maine product families, including the Bakewell Cream line, Winterport Company Dips and Mixes, and Jimbo’s Seasonings, Jakes Treats and Cook In The Kitchen.
“All of us at New England Cupboard hope you enjoy our fine line of products. The greatest compliment you can give us is to share your creations in good health with family and friends. And share your stories with us and the rest of your friends and family.”