Nautical Oyster Shell Ring Dish
- Gilded oyster shell ring or trinket dishes
- Feature a variety of nautical themed decoupaged vintage and new patterns
- Perfect accent piece for any piece of jewelry
- Outer oyster shell is hand gilded
- Inner shell reveals a unique decoupaged design delicately edged in gold gilt
- Each shell varies in size as every oyster is unique
- See more oyster shell ring dishes 👈
Additional oyster shell ring dishes available in store.
Gathered along the coast of Maine, Sue gives a new purpose (and look) to her oyster shell collection, transforming them into gorgeous, intricate oyster shell ring dishes. The Nautical Oyster Shell Ring Dish is no exception.
These gilded oyster ring or trinket dishes feature a variety of decoupaged vintage and new patterns, and make the perfect accent piece for any piece of jewelry. The outer oyster shell is hand gilded, while inner shell reveals a unique design or image delicately edged in gilt.
FUN FACT: Oysters are shaped by their beds. Once an oyster attaches to a bed (a surface occupied by a group of oysters), it grows and forms around the surface it attaches itself to–as well as the oysters around it. Because of this, each shell varies in shape, size, and curvature–no two are alike.
The Oyster Shell Ring Dish is a perfect gift for any occasion: engagement, bridal and wedding celebrations; birthdays and anniversaries; or just a little something to say “I love you.”