State of Maine Ornament
- Made by Devenney Pottery, a husband and wife team.
- Subtle green glaze that resembles the coloring of NOAA charts
- Hung from ribbon and easily placed on tree
- Ornaments are similar in shape and size but each glaze comes out different ~3.5″ x 2.25″
- Hand made in porcelain
- Individually glazed and oxidation fired to 2262º F
The State of Maine Ornament is made by Devenney Pottery, a husband and wife team.
Mary studied pottery as part of her college education and then she taught Joe the magic of clay when they met. Shortly after completing an intensive clay workshop they moved to Maine to open a pottery studio. Their production work is all hand made in porcelain and is oxidation fired to 2262º F.