Blue Glass Earrings
2 in stock
2 in stock
- Layers of brightly colored glass fused together into wearable art
- Soldered with rhodium (hypoallergenic, sterling-silver look-alike) onto sterling silver ear wires
- Hand made by Renee of Old Pool Glassworks
- Each pair of earring varies in size
- Glass catches and refracts light when being worn
You are unique and original, and your jewelry should be too! These Blue Glass Earrings are a vivid bright blue, and would make a lovely gift for that special someone in your life.
Each set of earrings are hand-crafted by local Maine artist and creator, Renee, resulting in a unique one-of-a-kind collection where no two pairs are alike. Simple and sophisticated, they are the ideal combination of stylish sterling silver accents and bold, colorful glass to catch the eye.
These Blue Glass Earrings are made from multiple layers of brightly colored glass which are then melted together and made into wearable art. Hung onto sterling silver ear wires, these gorgeous oval pieces of glass catch the light and mimic the natural beauty around us.