Easy to Make Mixes
True Blueberry Pancake & Waffle Mix
21 in stock
21 in stock
- Made by New England Cupboard.
- Great fresh taste, pure, best-of-their-kind ingredients.
- Easy-to-make – just add water and pour on your frying pan, griddle or waffle iron.
The True Blueberry Pancake & Waffle Mix is made by New England Cupboard. Great fresh taste, pure, best-of-their-kind ingredients. Delicious! Easy-to-make – just add water and pour on your frying pan, griddle or waffle iron. Voila! Fresh, hot pancakes or waffles great with real maple syrup.
16 oz. Yields 10 servings.
- In a large bowl add dry pancake mix and 2 1/2 cups of water or milk.
(optional) 1 lightly beaten egg or egg substitute
(optional) 2 tablespoons of melted butter or oil
- Mix with as few strokes as possible until batter is smooth.
- Drop by spoonful onto a hot, light greased griddle.
- Turn pancakes when bubbles appear and brown the other side.
Makes about 15 pancakes
For Waffles : Follow the above directions. Fold in 2 well-beaten eggs and 2 tablespoons of melted butter or oil to batter. Bake in a hot waffle iron.
Ingredients : Wheat Flour, Freeze Dried Blueberries, Rye Flour, Sweet Whey, Buttermilk, Bakewell Baking Powder, Sugar, Baking Soda, Salt, Cinnamon
New England Cupboard is a specialty food mix manufacturer and distributor located in Hermon, Maine. New England Cupboard was founded in 1995 and is currently owned and operated by Jim Collins, of Hampden, Maine.
New England Cupboard has grown to include several fine Maine product families, including the Bakewell Cream line, Winterport Company Dips and Mixes, and Jimbo’s Seasonings, Jakes Treats and Cook In The Kitchen.
“All of us at New England Cupboard hope you enjoy our fine line of products. The greatest compliment you can give us is to share your creations in good health with family and friends. And share your stories with us and the rest of your friends and family.”