Easy to Make Mixes
Blueberry Muffin Mix
18 in stock
18 in stock
The Blueberry Muffin Mix is made by New England Cupboard. A classic for any Maine morning.
- Preheat Oven to 400° F
- Lightly grease muffin tins or line with paper cups. Foil not recommended.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat 1 egg, stir in 3/4 cups of milk and 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Stir in Muffin Mix all at once, until all ingredients are moistened, about 30 strokes. Batter will be lumpy
- Let batter sit for 10 minutes
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. Back on center rack for 20 minutes or until wooden pick or cake tester inserted.
- Cool 5 minutes. Remove from tin. Cool completely before storing.
Ingredients : Wheat Flour, Sugar, Dry Blueberries, Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Salt.
New England Cupboard is a specialty food mix manufacturer and distributor located in Hermon, Maine. New England Cupboard was founded in 1995 and is currently owned and operated by Jim Collins, of Hampden, Maine.
New England Cupboard has grown to include several fine Maine product families, including the Bakewell Cream line, Winterport Company Dips and Mixes, and Jimbo’s Seasonings, Jakes Treats and Cook In The Kitchen.
“All of us at New England Cupboard hope you enjoy our fine line of products. The greatest compliment you can give us is to share your creations in good health with family and friends. And share your stories with us and the rest of your friends and family.”