Sail Away Necklace
1 in stock
1 in stock
- A small sterling silver anchor layered on top of gold filled disc of hand-hammered ocean
- Anchor is 7mm, ocean disc is 11mm.
- Comes on 18″ sterling silver chain
The Sail Away Necklace is handmade with love in Maine. Please be aware that there may be slight variations in each piece.
Jess is the owner and silversmith for Maine Yoga Jewelry. She make each piece by hand using sterling silver, fine silver, or 14k gold-fill so that you can leave them on and live your life! Her goal is to make pieces that are simple enough to wear every day, but still feel special. Maine Yoga Jewelry is inspired by Jess’s yoga practice and a quiet life on the coast of Maine.
From the very beginning, Jess has brought her passion for reducing waste into every step of the Maine Yoga Jewelry process.
Here are some of the things that Jess is doing to create eco-friendly jewelry that you can feel good about wearing:
- using recycled metals whenever available
- packaging finished jewelry in compostable plastic sleeves
- choosing to only use packaging that is reusable, recyclable, or compostable; including jewelry boxes & shipping boxes that are made from recycled & recyclable paper
- using the healthiest & most earth friendly cleaning and soldering techniques in the studio
- choosing a hybrid for the company car
- purchasing Terra Cycle boxes and a compost bucket for anything that isn’t able to be recycled curbside.
- using cleaning products that are plastic free thanks to Go-Go Refill!