Tournament Cribbage Board
1 in stock
1 in stock
- Made by Don Fields of Wood Accents
- Tournament cribbage board
- Made with two complimenting woods
- ~ 21 1/2″ long, 3 3/4″ wide, 3/4″ thick
- 6 included pegs are brass and stainless steel
- Pegs can be stored and hidden in latched end
- Notch on back for easy hanging and storage
Our Bath and Portland locations carry more products by Wood Accents. Please call for availability.
Wipe the dust off your deck of cards and get ready for a traditional Maine game of cribbage with a Tournament Cribbage Board!
Donald Fields founded Wood Accents in 1984. For over 30 years he has handcrafted superior quality wood products using domestic and exotic hardwoods. Donald captures the magnificent characteristics of wood in forms we can appreciate everyday. We can enjoy Wenge and Birdseye Maple in our mantle clock or Walnut and Brazilian Cherry in our toast tongs. The beauty of wood radiates from absolutely every piece. These Small Two Track Cribbage Boards are an example of this.
Wood Accents acquires imported woods from renewable resources and recycled materials. Woods are imported from around the world including Pink Ivory Wood from South Africa and Amarillo from South America. Many of the domestic hardwoods such as Maple, Oak, Apple, Cherry and Mulberry come from Maine sources.