Family of Birds
Out of stock
Out of stock
Email when stock available
- Matted image of a Family of Birds on a wire
- Made from small beach pebbles collected from the seacoast
- Features the word “family” in cursive amongst the birds
- 3×4 black wood frame with glass
- Simple, elegant decor; the perfect gift for loved ones near and far
Introducing another way to Reuse & Recycle: Framed Beach Pebble Art!
This one features a little Family of Birds. A group of birds perch on wires that spell “family” in elegant cursive, making a sweet little gift for anyone near and dear to you. Reminder! Each one is handmade and uses real, Maine beach pebbles, which means each one is one-of-a-kind and unique.
Danielle has always had a fascination for rocks, their history, shape and complex colors. During the start of the Covid pandemic, she found herself (like most people) with a lot of extra time on her hands, so she decided to take her rock collecting to a new level and began creating art. Using rocks, stones, sea glass, and driftwood, she created scenes from nature that inspire her. Hikers, flowers, dragonflies, and hummingbirds are amongst her most favorite and popular creations. “I truly find joy in every facet of my art and love to be challenged by custom design requests.”