Cups & Mugs
Out of stock
- Features a hand carved owl
- Made by husband and wife team – Mary & Joe
- ~4.75″ tall, ~3.25″ wide opening
- Hand made in porcelain and individually glazed and oxidation fired to 2262º F
- Microwave and Dishwasher Safe
The Owl Cup is made by Devenney Pottery, a husband and wife team.
Mary studied pottery as part of her college education and then she taught Joe the magic of clay when they met. Shortly after completing an intensive clay workshop they moved to Maine to open a pottery studio. Their production work is all hand made in porcelain and is oxidation fired to 2262º F.