3 in stock
3 in stock
Baby’s First SELF-FEEDING Spoon!
- Developed and tested by expert Pediatric Speech and Occupational Feeding Therapists.
- For babies ages 7 months to 3 years
- Unique soft bowl, gentle for little mouths
- Perfect size for little hands to hold
- Knobby handle helps stimulate baby’s grasp
- Helps develop eye-to-hand and hand-to-mouth coordination • Fits comfortably into baby’s small mouth
- Easy to clean, top level dishwasher safe
- Adult supervision required
The Sensory Spoon is a product of Chewy Tubes. Chewy Tubes are innovative oral motor devices designed to provide a resilient, non-food, chewable surface for practicing biting and chewing skills. Chewy Tubes are designed by Mary Schiavoni, M.S., CCC-SLP, to be used with the new Jaw Rehabilitation Program, a patented methodology offered by Speech Pathology Associates, LLC to develop jaw motion for biting and chewing skills.
Chewy Tubes are made in Maine from safe, non-toxic, thermo elastic polymer materials; no lead, no pvc, no phthalates, no latex. All materials are non toxic and FDA approved. Chewy Tubes are also registered with the FDA.