Candles & Skincare
6 in stock
6 in stock
- Creamy white colored bar with a swirl of light purple
- Scented with traditional, well loved Lavender reminiscent of French Provence Lavender
- Many people believe Lavender has calming and balancing effects.
- To prolong the life of your bar of soap, simply keep it out of a puddle of water and in a well draining soap dish.
- Net weight is approximately 4 ounces.
The Lavender Soap is hand made in coastal Harpswell Maine by Casco Bay Soap. These old fashioned, small batch, artisan soaps are filled with fragrances reminiscent of time well spent, days enjoyed by the Maine sea shore, by the lake, in the woods…
Shannon is the one woman show behind Casco Bay Soap Co. She started making hand made, old fashioned, small batch, artisan soap in 2005 simply as a hobby.
She has always been crafty. Sewing, knitting, baking (professionally for a while!) stained glass art, paper making, jewelry, photography…soap making! With encouragement from family and friends, she started selling her soaps in 2007 at a local farmers market on Saturdays, then several more farmer’s markets.
We are proud to have been Shannon’s first retail partner! Shannon and Lisa-Marie met during a craft show that Lisa-Marie was directing and this was the beginning of Shannon’s wholesale business.
Other Products You May Like:
Maine Balsam Tea Light$3.99
18 in stock
Maine Blueberry Tea Light$3.99
21 in stock
Doggy Shampoo Goat’s Milk Soap$7.99
3 in stock