Land of Milk & Honey Natural Bath Fizzie
Out of stock
Out of stock
We're sorry but we are currently out of this product at the moment. If you'd like us to notify you when it's available, please enter your name and email below and we will reach out once it's available!
- Miss Moonmaker’s MOST luxurious fizz that smooths and soothes your skin.
- Silky soft skin with dashes of powdered milk and honey to soothe, makes a milky, silky, foamy, spa-like bath.
- Honey adding anti-microbial properties keeping skin bacteria free.
- Sweet, warm, light scent of vanilla extract.
- Relaxes the mind and muscles with epsom salts, soothes with chamomile flowers.
- The most “medicinal” bath fizz we sell next to Eucalyptus Soother.
- Warm vanilla scent with a hint of chamomile flowers
Good Stuff Inside: baking soda, citric acid, sweet almond oil, vitamin e oil, chamomile flowers, epsom salts, sea salt, powdered milk & honey, vitamin e oil, vanilla extract.
Jennifer started making artisan, hand-made bath fizzies in 2008 when her son was just a year and a half old. He suffered from chronic sinus infections and always had a stuffy head, nose and chest. Jennifer more aware of the products she used and she became more earth-friendly and human-friendly with the products she used, ingested and put on their skin.
After learning that what we put on our skin is ingested directly into our body our organs just as if we ate it she created the “Eucalyptus Soother” bath fizzie. This bath bomb was specifically to help soothe her son’s stuffy sinus’ and relax at the end of the night. She carefully added ingredients she felt safe adding to her precious little boy’s bath.
As a busy single Mom and entrepreneur she believes, more than ever, in the the power of a good soak in a steamy bath. She believes that we need to take time out for ourselves, pamper ourselves, and enjoy simple daily pleasures. We all need to put ourselves first so that we can support those we love.
“Because we are so worth it and no one else is going to look out for you but YOU. A steamy, relaxing soak in the tub and sometimes doing less, slowing down…. is more.” — Miss M.