Eucalyptus Soother Natural Bath Fizzie
8 in stock
8 in stock
- Tingly, warm scent with menthol properties of peppermint and eucalyptus
- Helps to open up those sinus’ and give an all over body tingle
- Epsom salts help to soothe sore muscles, relax and also add beneficial magnesium to your body
- Dash of pepper for that all over body heat to help sooth muscles.
- Great post work out soak!
- Natural menthol of peppermint and eucalyptus scent
Good Stuff Inside: Baking soda, citric acid, sweet almond oil, vitamin e oil, witch hazel, essential oil of peppermint, eucalyptus, black pepper, epsom salt, sea salt.
Jennifer started making artisan, hand-made bath fizzies in 2008 when her son was just a year and a half old. He suffered from chronic sinus infections and always had a stuffy head, nose and chest. Jennifer more aware of the products she used and she became more earth-friendly and human-friendly with the products she used, ingested and put on their skin.
After learning that what we put on our skin is ingested directly into our body our organs just as if we ate it she created the “Eucalyptus Soother” bath fizzie. This bath bomb was specifically to help soothe her son’s stuffy sinus’ and relax at the end of the night. She carefully added ingredients she felt safe adding to her precious little boy’s bath.
As a busy single Mom and entrepreneur she believes, more than ever, in the the power of a good soak in a steamy bath. She believes that we need to take time out for ourselves, pamper ourselves, and enjoy simple daily pleasures. We all need to put ourselves first so that we can support those we love.
“Because we are so worth it and no one else is going to look out for you but YOU. A steamy, relaxing soak in the tub and sometimes doing less, slowing down…. is more.” — Miss M.