Bar Harbor Tea
Wild Maine Blueberry Tea
- Available in 3 variations:
- Wild Maine Blueberry Fruit Tea (orange box)
- Wild Maine Blueberry Green Tea (green box)
- Wild Maine Blueberry Black Tea (blue box)
- Try them ALL in the Sampler Box (navy blue box).
- Comes in a box of 15 individually wrapped tea sachets.
- All-natural and individually sealed to preserve freshness, each one is designed to provide maximum shelf life (1-2 years) without the use of preservatives.
- Designed to impart the full-flavor nature intended, the pyramid shape allows space for the whole-leaf to brew.
- Each teabag has an extra long string, perfect for travel tumblers and today’s larger mugs. Mindful of the environment, they are plant-based and 100% compostable.
Mmm mmm Wild Maine Blueberry Tea – subtle & sweet, Bar Harbor Tea has perfected the balance of blueberry flavor in their black, green, and (just) fruit tea selection. Try them all in the Sampler Box!
In 2006, Bar Harbor Tea Company introduced a collection of all-natural teas artfully blended in small batches in Bar Harbor, Maine. The tradition of excellence continues today using fresh, high quality-ingredients that steep in a uniquely superior cup. A natural and delicious way to enjoy the best tea blends from the coast of Maine.
Whole leaf tea
Extra long string
Individually sealed for freshness
All teas, all ingredients are selected by the makers behind Bar Harbor Tea and blended in-house. The base tea is not generally grown in the U.S. They import their teas from all of the traditional tea-growing regions of the world, such as India, Africa, China, as well as small tea growers
Each one is gluten-free, and they make a selection of herbal teas that are completely caffeine-free. Decaffeinated green and black selections are also available!
Once opened, their teas are best within 1-2 years. Store in an airtight container, out of light, away from humidity. A kitchen cupboard is perfect.
How do I brew the tea?
Each tea has different brewing instructions. Please see the label.
Black tea – brew 4 minutes at 212 degress
Green tea – brew 3 minutes at 180 degrees
Herbal tea – brew 4-6 minutes at 212 degrees.
How do you make iced tea?
Follow hot brew method, let it cool, pour over ice. Add your favorite sweetener if desired.
What is the material of your teabags? Is it plastic?
It is an advanced material which is 100% compostable and derived from corn starch.